Force Ten Pacific Ltd is based in Nadi, Fiji and exclusively represents the innovative Force 10 Engineered Building System – an engineered building system that can resist cyclones, hurricanes, tornadoes, fire… in fact just about anything that nature can throw at it.
The Force 10 Building System is steel framed and comprises modular floor, wall and roof trusses that are manufactured in the controlled conditions of our factory and transported flat to site and assembled quickly with a minimum of skilled labour.
Almost $20 million has been spent in Research and Development to develop a complete system with the key qualities of: strength, robustness, ability to be built rapidly by semi-skilled people, flexibility in size and design, excellent insulation, termite-proof and completeness so that all the materials down to the smallest screw are delivered in one shipment.
Because of our focus on comprehensive building and logistical solutions Force 10 has developed an excellent reputation particularly in demanding and remote locations. We reduce the number of variables on site by completing as much of the construction off site as possible, consistently resulting in superior structures erected to lock up approximately 50% faster than conventional building.
Force 10 has built Homes, Offices, Factories, Schools, Medical facilities, Resort Accommodation, Shopping Centres, Retirement Villages, Mining Camps, Small dwellings and more….
The Force 10 system is clean and green:
- energy rating up to 9.5 stars
- excellent inbuilt insulation
- very low Volatile Organic Compound emissions
- little or no site wastage
- significantly reduces transport logistics by delivering components to site all at once
- Steel frame housing which is extremely robust and able to withstand 300kms / 186mph winds
Force Ten Pacific focus:
- Deal in an honest and forthright fashion
- Build a safe and secure building
- Show respect for other people
- Promote a positive attitude
- Promote teamwork
- Have a family oriented culture
Force 10 around the World:
Force 10 buildings have been supplied to the following countries.
- Papua New Guinea
- New Caledonia
- The Pacific Islands
- US Territories (Saipan, Guam, Kosrae, Pohnpei)
- Mainland USA (South Carolina, Mississippi, Louisiana)
- The Middle East (UAE)